Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day...Again

All week snow was in the forecast for Thursday, but if you're a Tennessean, you know that the weather people generally don't have a clue what they're talking about. I think this is why everyone had some serious doubts about us getting any snow at all. Low and behold, we got snow. Quite a bit of snow actually.

Last night when I finally got home, the wind was gusting so hard and the snow hurt when it hit my face. It was crazy, but it sure is beautiful today. Especially since I don't have to drive in it. I had scheduled to be off work today so that I could be here when our furniture was delivered. However, due to the blizzard of 2011, Haverty's will not be delivering our furniture today. So, I am enjoying the view from my window, doing a little blogging and spending some quality time with Zachary.

This morning I was doing a little work on my computer when in my peripheral I saw something walking outside. I looked and realized there was a beautiful fox walking around in the lot across the street. I yelled for Zachary to get my zoom lens for me, and I was able to get some pictures. Unfortunately, they didn't turn out as great as I would have liked since I accidentally left the camera in the aperture priority setting. Ugh.

Here are a few pictures I've taken since yesterday. Enjoy!


PS TDOT, if you're reading this, my road still needs to be plowed. Thank you.

Kelli













No comments:

Post a Comment