Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Facebook Fast: Day 4

Psalm 119:156 Your mercies, God, run into the billions; following your guidelines, revive me.

Wow...is that powerful! Your mercies run into the billions! I am so thankful for this verse, because I know I am eternally in need of mercy and grace. :). Especially on days like today when I feel like I can barely lift my head up.

Tonight is the 4th night of my Facebook fast, and it is also the 4th night of my 21 Day Fast reading plan. Tonight's scripture was Psalm 119. This is the longest Psalm if I'm not mistaken. This verse spoke to me in ways I never expected, and for that I am abundantly thankful.

Mercy. Today I needed truckloads of mercy. I am so drained by the events of the day that I don't have the energy or desire to share it. I just feel spent, but I am so thankful for the extra time in the word with God so that I can get through it. Praying for a better day tomorrow.

Big love and hugs,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment